1. Marisa Tomei - Ever since Marisa Tomei started pushing (and passing) the age of 40, it seems like she's taken off her clothes in every movie. So we know she still has a great body, but why on Earth she would cover it up behind this pirate costume is hard to explain. Perhaps she was going through the old wardrobe closet from Seinfeld and came across Jerry's puffy shirt and simply couldn't resist. The good news is she doesn't need to come up with a Halloween costume when October rolls around.
2. Renee Zellweger - The blonde actress who's always squinting always looks a little awkward to begin with, so she wasn't doing herself any favors with this hideous sheer black dress.
3. Maggie Gyllenhaal - Imagine a burlap sack in which you cut the material from one corner and pile it on the opposite corner, then feed a cheetah purple paint until it pukes all over it. The result would be something close to this dress.
4. Lisa Rinna - While the dress fits her nicely, any time you use a pattern that could double as an optical illusion, you may want to try something else.
5. Cameron Diaz - This pink dress looks like a bunch of material was quickly wrapped around her body and safety-pinned. Also, her legs are her best feature and this is the Golden Globes not the Oscars, so why not show them off a bit?
6. Elizabeth Banks - Any time you wear a dress that could potentially attract a large bird that may attempt to mate with it, it's definitely a fashion mistake.
7. Jennifer Lopez - This sparking halter dress with a plunging neckline would have looked fantastic on her several years ago, but now it looks like she's trying way too hard to stay young, especially after pushing out a kid.
8. Hayden Panettiere - Whomever talked her into wearing this dress must have convinced her that she had big enough breasts to pull it off, which she clearly does not. Not a bad dress, but it doesn't work on Hayden's body at all.
9. Drew Barrymore - I actually like the dress on her, so this is more of a critique of how she styled her hair and makeup to go with it. Unless I'm mistaken and these are pictures from the set of a prequel to The Wedding Singer where she attends her high school prom in the 80's.